Book Checkout Policy
- 3 book limit
- 4 week checkout
- You can renew books unless someone has it on hold.
- We do NOT renew manga titles
- Books age to lost after 8 weeks, so bring the book back or pay for it.
- You ARE responsible for anything you check out. Don’t loan it to a teacher or a friend, give it back to the library first.
Our collection belongs to everyone. You are in charge of materials until you return them to us. If a book gets damaged or you don’t return it, no one else can check it out.
This is our online library catalog. Be sure to select “my library” in the limit by field to find materials in our library.
How to read books or listen to audiobooks online
- If you want to download your app or start reading go to www.yourcloudlibrary.com
- Your Library – Illinois Heartland Library System
- Log in with your barcode (ask library staff if you don’t know it)
- Everyone’s pin # is 3929 or your student number
- Start searching for ebooks and audiobooks!
The loan period is three weeks. When the book or audiobook is due, it will be returned automatically.
*Picture above shows the 2023 Lincoln Award Nominees. Read at least four of the nominees and vote for your favorite in March 2023. Sign up to participate in the library by October 19, 2022.
The Maroon Library
Champaign Central High School
610 W. University Ave.
Champaign, IL 61821
Emily Pickell, Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Nixon, Library Clerk email@example.com